FREE Letter from Santa - Create a personalized letter from Santa for your child.
Crock-Pot.com

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm back

Hi everyone! It's been way too long since I last added a new recipe to my blog. Life sure gets crazy sometimes and I lose track of time. I went through my cookbooks again and found a couple new recipes to share. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does. Take care!!


Aunt Nikki's Diced Potatoes (they are great for any meal!)

6-7 potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
1 stick of butter
Garlic salt, to taste
Parmesan cheese, to taste

Boil diced potatoes until softened, drain. Melt butter in large skillet and add diced potatoes. Sprinkle with garlic salt and parmesan cheese. Cook until heated through. Enjoy!


Mimi's Meatloaf

2-4 lbs. ground beef ( I prefer to use ground beef and ground turkey)
1 egg per pound
1 tbsp. ketchup
2 tbsp. milk
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 slices white bread, torn into pieces
Parsley to taste
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Put into a large loaf pan and bake at 375 for at least an hour. If you have a large meatloaf you may need to cook it for at least 1 hr. 15 mins.
My entire family loves this recipe. Sometime I use this special meatloaf mix that Wegmans sells. They have a mix of ground beef, pork and veal that they do especially for meatloaf and it makes for a great dinner. Enjoy!

No comments: