FREE Letter from Santa - Create a personalized letter from Santa for your child.
Crock-Pot.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hi all! Yes, it's time for another recipe. I think I am going to stick with the foods that warm you up. We may be looking at our first snow fall tomorrow so I need all the help I can get to stay warm! I hope you have enjoyed the other recipes I have shared. I am working on putting more here. Please feel free to share your favorite fall and winter foods, too! I love to try something new.

Beef n' Noodles (from my sister and I think from her mom in law)

1 round or sirloin steak (1 inch thick) cut into cubes
4 beef bouillon cubes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 stick butter
1 package noodles
flour

Melt butter in kettle. Cut meat into cubes and roll in flour. Brown meat in butter. Add water and bouillon cubes. Let simmer on high. Water will thicken to make gravy. Turn to simmer and let simmer 1 hour longer. Cook noodles until tender. Pour beef mixture over noodles. You may need to add extra water if it gets too thick.

My kids love this recipe so that's what makes it one of my favorites. I hope you all enjoy it as well!!!

No comments: